India’s ace sprinter Hima Das continued her terrific run as she won her third gold medal in just two weeks after she finished with the best timing in women’s 200m event at the Kladno Memorial Athletics Meet. Javelin throwers Vipin Kasana, Abhishek Singh and Davinder Singh also finished top three. After clocking 23.65 seconds at the Poznan Athletics Grand Prix and 23.97 seconds at the Kutno Athletics Meet, winning the gold medal on both the occasions, Das bettered it all on Saturday with a timing of 23.43 seconds. However, she hasn’t been able to break her best timing of 23.10 seconds from last year. Apart from her, the men javelin throwers also showed with the trio of Kasana, Abhishek, and Davinder finished in the top three spots respectively with efforts of 82.51m, 77.32m and 76.58m respectively. The gold winners from India also included Archana in the 100m event clocking 11.74 seconds, Harsh Kumar in the 400m event clocking 46.76 seconds, Lili Das in the 1500m event timing 4:19.05, Sahil Silwal throwing 78.50m in javelin throw, and the women’s 4×100 relay team that did it in 45.81 seconds. The men’s shot put event saw national record holder Tejinder Pal Singh Toor clinching… Read full this story
- Inspirational athletes meet British marathon champion ahead of Great East Run challenge
- Meet the Double Amputee Athlete Set to Kick Serious Ass at the Para Athletics World Cup
- Meet the Double Amputee Athlete Who Runs Super Fast Marathon Times
- Keto Diet for Performance Athletes
- Why Athletes Need Different Diets
- I Zapped My Brain With Halo Sport to See If It Would Boost My Athletic Performance
- Ex-Nike Athlete Alysia Montaño Signs New Contract With Cadenshae
- What It Takes To Get An Athlete’s Body
- Memory improves with a little zap from this device
- What was Ellie Soutter’s cause of death, how old was the Team GB snowboarder and when is her memorial taking place?
Kladno Memorial Athletics Meet have 319 words, post on sportscafe.in at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.