By Jonathan Sutherland BBC Scotland at Fir Park 31 Aug From the section Scottish Premiership Share this with Digg Facebook Google LinkedIn Reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Copy this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49456516 Read more about sharing. Motherwell eased aside a poor Hibernian side to claim an easy 3-0 Scottish Premiership victory at Fir Park.A moment of class from Sherwin Seedorf opened the scoring, with Liam Donnelly adding a second from the penalty spot after a handball in the box.Substitute Jermaine Hylton netted a late third as Motherwell move up to joint fifth in the table.It was a frustrating day for Hibernian, who have not won in the league since the opening game of the season. Paul Heckingbottom’s side huffed and puffed, but could not breach the Motherwell defence..Reaction & as it happenedDoom and gloom continues for HibsAlthough these sides started the match level on points, there was more of a spring in Motherwell’s step after their derby win over Hamilton Academical last weekend.As for Hibs, the mood music had been doom and gloom after St Johnstone claimed a last-minute draw at Easter Road.The boos had also rung out noisily at Easter Road last Saturday as Scott Allan was replaced, the Hibs faithful clearly… Read full this story
- David Turnbull: Celtic target among Scotland's best products, says Motherwell boss Stephen Robinson
- Reyes homers as Indians win 18th straight over Detroit, 10-5
- Dan Gainor: Questions for Trump, Biden from the press are like MLB fastballs vs. extra-easy softballs
- Boli Bolingoli: Celtic player given immediate three-match ban as Aberdeen players avoid immediate punishment
- Scottish Premiership: Hearts lose to Kilmarnock, St Johnstone up to fourth
- Johnny Depp ‘pushed Kate Moss down the stairs’: Amber Heard’s explosive new claim as she admits hitting her husband back ‘for the first time’ to stop him shoving her little sister down steps during fight
- Is Tiger Woods playing golf this week and what TV channel is he on?
- Alex Jones Just Can't Help Himself
- Betts homers twice as Dodgers pound Rockies 11-3
- Pubs, shops and homes in Notting Hill are boarded up after boss of cancelled carnival urged revellers to stay off the streets – as 3,000 police are on alert for million-strong BLM march in London on Sunday
Motherwell 3-0 Hibs: Fir Park side record easy win have 373 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at August 31, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.