Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen continues to endear himself to Bills fans far and wide, and this answer from Sunday’s postgame news conference won’t hurt. Asked what he wanted to show the New York teams and fans the first two weeks said, he replied, “One New York team,” with a wink and a point. “I’m just kidding,” he said. “I care about what the Bills are doing and how our teammates respond to how I play. To have a ‘C’ on my chest and to go out there and put everything on the line for those guys is what I’m striving to do.” Then asked about possibly being drafted by the Jets or Giants and playing in New York he replied, “I am playing in New York.” As noted by the NFL Network’s Rich Eisen, the Jets and Giants now need to win three games at MetLife Stadium this season to surpass the Bills’ two wins at the stadium. The Bills became the first team to win road games in consecutive weeks in the same venue since the Chicago Bears beat the Jets and Giants in Weeks 9 and 10 in 2006. Also, worth noting, Allen has the same number… Read full this story
- Jalen Ramsey and Josh Allen continued their feud on Sunday, with the 'trash' Bills quarterback coming out on top.
- Amazon Launches Cashier-less ‘Go’ Convenience Store In New York
- Amazon canceled its New York City HQ2 plans. Here’s everything we know about how the massive deal unraveled.
- Airbnb Can’t Win New York—But It Can’t Quit Either
- New York Jets Players, Coaches Pledge $800K to Fight Social Inequality
- Facebook hits back at The New York Times, pointing out the inaccuracies in its blockbuster report on leadership missteps
- New York City to consider ban on plastic straws
- New York’s Aggressive Climate Law Takes Aim at Skyscrapers
- Five Revelations About Facebook from the New York Times
- New York Times Salutes the Christmas Spirit of Hezbollah
Bills QB Josh Allen proclaims 'One New York team' have 337 words, post on buffalonews.com at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.