PUBLISHED: 10:30 12 September 2019 Dave Evans Rugby World Cup 2003 Winner Jason Robinson PA Archive/PA Images Virtual tackle body suit gives you the chance to feel the force If you think you could live with the best that rugby union has to offer than there is a chance for you to feel the force on Friday.As the Rugby World Cup in Japan kicks into life, you could get into the spirit coming face-to-face with icons of the game Chris Robshaw, Maggie Alphonsi and Jason Robinson. You may also want to watch: Contactless Tackle is on Friday, September 13 organised by principal sponsors Mastercard.They will unveil a new virtual reality experience allowing fans to feel the real power of a professional tackle, using a first of its kind body suit calibrated to give the wearer the sensation of a professional rugby tackle.The event, launching in the run-up to the first match of the Rugby World Cup, will start at noon and run until 7pm on Friday.The experience is open to anyone over the age of 16 willing to give it a try at the venue in Exchange Square in London, close to Liverpool Street station.
- South Africa surge to Rugby World Cup glory as England fall short
- How did your team perform at the Rugby World Cup?
- Rugby, races and the rumble in the jungle: the best books on the biggest days in sport
- Prince Harry joins Japan's Crown Prince Akishino in the stands at Rugby World Cup final while Meghan Markle cheers at home 'with baby Archie in a replica strip onesie'
- Christian Wade: Rugby ignoring black state school kids
- Tonga shock Australia to win rugby league international
- Club plans rugby fit sessions for all
- Prince Harry lands in Tokyo without Meghan and baby son Archie and meets with boccia players ahead of the Rugby World Cup Final
- Rugby World Cup to rely on the web
- Rugby World Cup in online ticket scam scandal
Fancy being tackled by a rugby union legend? have 328 words, post on www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.