Woody Austin birdied his last two holes Saturday for another 5-under 67 that moved him into a share of the lead with Doug Barron going into the final round of the SAS Championship on the PGA Tour Champions.Barron, who seemingly took control with an eagle on the 571-yard 12th hole at Prestonwood Country Club, played the last six holes in 1 over for a 68.They were at 10-under 134.Jerry Kelly, No. 2 in the Charles Schwab Cup standings, had a 67 and was one shot behind. Even if he were to win, Kelly could not replace Scott McCarron atop the Schwab Cup standings. This is the final regular season tournament on the PGA Tour Championships until a three-tournament postseason to decide who wins the Schwab Cup.
- Leading National Tour Company Expands Operations to Greater Philadelphia / Montgomery County Region
- Richard Thomas to Lead National Tour of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' (Exclusive)
- Kumar Sangakkara to lead MCC tour to Pakistan in 2020
- Duquesne Basketball Off To Best Start Since 1954, Beat Austin Peay 86-77
- Buttigieg leads 2020 rivals in Wall Street contributions
- President Trump leaves the White House with Melania, Barron and Ivanka for Joint Base Andrews to announce his Space Force as the sixth military branch before flying to Mar-a-Lago for a family Christmas
- They Are The Champions Online: The Game's Afoot
- 'I'm backing Boris Johnson... Nigel Farage must do the same': Former Labour MP Ian Austin claims Brexit Party leader must do his 'patriotic duty' and step away from election battle in order to STOP Jeremy Corbyn and avoid derailing Brexit
- Katie Ledecky breaks world record; Phelps beats Lochte in Austin
- Cal squanders double-digit leads, falls to Boston College
Barron, Austin tied for lead on Champions Tour have 279 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.