Logan Bitikofer threw a pair of touchdown passes as Bucknell picked up its first win, rolling to a 32-14 victory over Colgate on Saturday.Bitikofer finished with 250 yards passing for the Bison (1-5, 1-1 Patriot League), who scored on their first two drives, starting with Bitikofer’s 13-yard touchdown throw to Alex Barnard. Bernard followed up with a 16-yard scoring run to make it 14-0.Colgate’s Malik Twyman ran for a touchdown late in the first to close to 14-7 but Bucknell answered with two Alex Pechin field goals in the second quarter, from 38 and 29 yards, respectively, and the Bison led 20-7 at halftime.Twyman had another touchdown run early in the third and Colgate trailed by six but the Bison scored twice after that, on a 13-yard TD throw from Bitikofer to Brandon Sanders and on a 12-yard fumble recovery for a score by Simeon Page. Grant Breneman had 202 yards passing for the Raiders (0-7, 0-2). Twyman gained 55 yards rushing.
- NRL: Canberra Raiders roll on with win over Brisbane Broncos
- Premiership: Joe Ford gets all Leicester's points as Tigers earn 19-14 win over Wasps
- Pro14: Munster claim 27-14 win over Connacht in feisty inter-provincial encounter
- Historic day as Lurgan Junior High School U-14s win the cup
- Davy Russell reveals Red Rum inspiration after Tiger Roll's historic win
- Liverpool and City roll on, Chelsea win big London derby
- Zebo and Ryan bid to inflict rare defeat on Top 14 table-toppers in Paris showdown
- Labour says Newport West by-election win shows people fed up with austerity
- Labour win in by-election 'proof people are now sick of austerity'
- Donoghue's redemption song helps Tiger Roll ease worries for Elliott team
Bucknell rolls to 32-14 win over winless Colgate have 281 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.