Oklahoma Sooners wide receiver CeeDee Lamb is dominating the Texas Longhorns secondary in the Red River Showdown. While he’s torching Texas’ secondary and taking souls from defensive backs, his Wikipedia page is getting a nice treatment.After Lamb hauled in his third touchdown of the day and kept racking up the receiving yards, the Oklahoma receiver’s Wikipedia page named him governor of Texas. Furthermore, Lamb apparently is now earning his major in “Owning Texas.”
- Angry Giants fans hack GM Dave Gettleman’s Wikipedia page after trade
- Giants fans vandalize Dave Gettleman's Wikipedia page again during NFL draft
- Jim Ross, Baker Mayfield troll Longhorns
- Maryland savagely trolled Purdue after thwarting winning streak
- Ads on Wikipedia Pages – Will that happen?
- New Orleans Times-Picayune front page hilariously trolls Super Bowl
- Joshua trolled by fans over Twitter poll on next opponent as huge posters go up at Madison Square Garden to preview Miller fight
- The Best Wikipedia Tools and Resources
- How to Create PDF eBooks from Wikipedia Articles
- Kyler Murray trolled Texas during halftime of Army-Navy game
CeeDee Lamb's Wikipedia page savagely trolls Longhorns have 179 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.