Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (Las Vegas Review-Journal/File) Las Vegas police are investigating a barricade situation that started Saturday morning in the east valley after a domestic disturbance that sent one person to the hospital. Officers received a domestic disturbance report about 10:35 a.m. at an apartment complex at 451 N. Nellis Blvd., Metropolitan Police Department Lt. Jeff Clark said. One person was taken to University Medical Center and is expected to survive. As of 3:30 p.m., one person was refusing to leave an apartment. SWAT officers were called to the scene. No neighbors had been evacuated as of Saturday afternoon, Clark said. Further information was not immediately available. Contact Katelyn Newberg at [email protected] or 702-383-0240. Follow @k_newberg on Twitter.
- Two people hospitalized in crash in east Las Vegas
- 2 displaced after house fire in east Las Vegas
- Western Elite Contracts with Future Las Vegas Stadium for Partial Waste Management Efforts
- Las Vegas morning update for Tuesday, July 3 — VIDEO
- Sewer project to close lanes on Charleston in Las Vegas
- More recordings released from Las Vegas mass shooting describe chaos, police efforts
- Man, 58, dies in crash east of downtown Las Vegas
- Las Vegas votes to curb short-term rentals with new homeowner restrictions
- Las Vegas shooting: Officers ambushed at traffic light, police say
- What to do in Las Vegas this weekend — July 6-8
East Las Vegas domestic disturbance becomes barricade situation have 228 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.