Arizona Coyotes goaltender Darcy Kuemper (35) makes a save on a shot by Vegas Golden Knights left wing William Carrier (28) during the second period of an NHL hockey game Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019, in Glendale, Ariz. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin) Golden Knights general manager Kelly McCrimmon said before the season that he saw improvement across the Pacific Division. His team has gotten a firsthand look at that. The Knights began the season with a stretch of five division opponents in six games, which concludes Sunday at the Los Angeles Kings. They now have a better sense of what they’re up against as they try to win the division for the second time in three seasons. “As long as we’re playing well in those games and winning those games, it’s good to see them, for sure,” Knights coach Gerard Gallant said. “It’s a good test.” The Knights have finished first and third in the Pacific in their first two seasons in large part because of their ability to get points against division opponents. They were 20-6-3 against the Pacific in 2017-18 and 18-8-3 in 2018-19. They’ve had a losing record against a division opponent once, against the Edmonton Oilers in… Read full this story
- Golden Knights take on the Wild on 3-game skid
- Will ‘Vegas flu’ continue for Golden Knights’ opponents?
- It’s Vegas Golden Knights Day at PHT
- NBCSN’s Hockey Happy Hour: Golden Knights win first-ever Stanley Cup Final game
- 2020 Stanley Cup odds: Bruins, Golden Knights lead latest odds after NHL releases updated postseason
- PHT Morning Skate: Return to Play reaction; DeBoer on Golden Knights
- U.S. government cuts off early look at economic data for news media
- Mychal Thompson had an early seat on Warriors’ bandwagon
- Asia-Pacific Stocks See Little Change As Certain Countries Embrace Eased Lockdown
- Jimmy Fallon’s Golden Globes Ratings Reverse a Two-Year Slump
Golden Knights get early look at Pacific Division opponents have 319 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.