Ahead of the Gophers taking on Nebraska on Saturday at TCF Bank Stadium, the weather was a balmy 37 degrees with a light mist. It snowed earlier in the day, and while it’s not a blizzard, this might be a pretty run-heavy game. “Yeah, we love the cold. No doubt,” senior rush end Carter Coughlin said. “That’s our mentality. You come up to Minneapolis, and it’s our weather. You better be ready to play in it because we’re going to be.” I’ll update this after warm-ups with what I see. The Gophers should expect running back Mohamed Ibrahim back from his non-contact leg injury that has kept him out of the past three games. However, he has warmed up fully for all those contests only to not play. Nebraska will also hope to have quarterback Adrian Martinez and receiver JD Spielman back after enduring leg injuries last weekend against Northwestern. I actually saw Vikings general manager Rick Spielman, JD’s dad, in the elevator before the game. So I assume his son at least traveled. More From Gophers Football Warm-ups will reveal the status of injured Nebraska quarterback Adrian Martinez and receiver JD Spielman. Chris Basnett of the Lincoln Journal Star gives… Read full this story
- How to Dress to Survive Cold Weather - 12 Tips on How to Stay Warm Outside During Winter
- Dress For Cold Weather Motorcycle Riding
- Cold Weather Camping Gear
- Cold Weather Camping Guide
- Does Cold Weather Trigger Cold Sores?
- Cold Weather Horse Care Tips
- C-c-cold Weather Running Gear
- 4 Critical Tips For Cold-Weather Motorcycling
- Running and Cycling Training in Cold Weather
- Tips and Tricks on How to Grow Tomatoes in Cold Weather
Gophers ready to face Nebraska, cold weather and all have 284 words, post on www.startribune.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.