Ind vs SA Highlights: India defeated South Africa by an innings and 137 runs in Pune. © AFP India scripted history as they defeated South Africa by an innings and 137 runs in the second Test in Pune on Sunday. This was India’s 11th successive Test series win at home, breaking Australia’s record of 10 series wins in a row at home in the longest format. South Africa were bundled out for 189 in the second innings as Umesh Yadav and Ravindra Jadeja picked up three wickets apiece. Ravichandran Ashwin also accounted for a couple of wickets while Ishant Sharma and Mohammed Shami bagged one wicket each. Earlier, India declared on 605 for five thanks to Virat Kohli’s unbeaten knock of 254. South Africa were bowled out for 275 in the first innings. India now lead the three-match series 2-0. The final Test will be played in Ranchi, starting October 19. (SCORECARD) Live Score 2nd Test, Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, Oct 10, 2019 IND 601/5d (156.3) SA 275/10 (105.4) & 189/10 (67.2) Day 4 | Match Ended India beat South Africa by an innings and 137 runs Highlights Between India vs South Africa 2nd Test Match Day 4, Straight… Read full this story
- Highlights, India vs Australia 2018, 2nd Test, Day 3, Full Cricket Score and Result: Australia extend lead to 174
- India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test: Will Virat Kohli's men be able to seal series?
- India Vs Bangladesh, 2nd T20I: Rohit Sharma & Co. Aim To Bounce Back Amidst Cyclone Threat
- India vs Bangladesh: Deepak Chahar achieves historic first for a pacer in T20Is
- South Africa comfortable being uncomfortable: Senuran Muthusamy
- India vs South Africa: Responsibility of captaincy helps me get big scores, says Virat Kohli
- India vs South Africa, 2nd Test: Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli power India to 273/3 on day one
- India vs South Africa: "Would Be Funny" If Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant Walked Out To Bat Together, Says Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli Reveals What Cost India The Third T20I Against South Africa
- Team India celebrates birthdays of Ishant Sharma, Mohammed Shami after Windies conquest
India vs South Africa 2nd Test, Day 4 Highlights: India Beat South Africa In 2nd Test To Clinch Series, Script History have 324 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.