MADISON, Wis. (WXYZ) — Jonathan Taylor rushed for 80 yards and two touchdowns and No. 8 Wisconsin remained unbeaten with a 38-0 rout of Michigan State on Saturday. The shutout was Wisconsin’s fourth of the season. Jack Coan completed 18 of 21 passes for 180 yards and a touchdown to Quintez Cephus. Zack Baun returned a Brian Lewerke interception 66 yards for a touchdown in the fourth quarter. UP NEXT: Michigan State (4-3, 2-2 Big Ten) has a bye week before hosting Penn State October 26.
- College Football Playoff: Michigan State and Oklahoma are surging while Notre Dame slips again
- Almost every college-basketball expert had Michigan State reaching the Final Four
- Draymond Green used Stephen Curry and FaceTime to help Michigan State land its best recruiting class ever
- One ad executive estimates that the entire state of Michigan could have been swayed in the 2016 election for $42,800
- Ohio State beat Michigan after barely converting a gutsy fourth-down play in double-overtime
- Ohio State is still the most likely team to finish the regular season undefeated
- ‘It was arrogance’ — Clinton staffers explain how she lost key battleground states
- Trump’s net approval rating has dropped dramatically in every state
- Trump says Apple promised to build ‘three big plants’ in the United States
- Wisconsin ends Kentucky’s bid for undefeated season
Jonathan Taylor, No. 8 Wisconsin rout Michigan State have 215 words, post on www.wxyz.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.