Jakarie Nichols gave Grambling the lead on a TD run with 2:11 left and Koby Foster secured the win with a fumble recovery returned for a touchdown with 52 seconds left as the Tigers beat Alabama A&M 23-10 on Saturday.The Tigers (2-4, 2-2 Southwestern Athletic Conference) outrushed Alabama A&M 230-48 and outgained the Delta Devils 358-273 in total offense.Keilon Elder led Grambling with 74 yards rushing and a TD run on nine carries. Nichols added 46 yards and a touchdown on the ground.Nichols capped a nine-play, 27-yard drive with a 4-yard TD run to make it 17-10. Alabama A&M (4-3, 1-2) drove to the Grambling 42 before De’Andre Hogues sacked and stripped Aqeel Glass and Foster recovered and returned it 46 yards for the score. Glass finished 19 of 41 for 225 yards, a touchdown and an interception.
- QB Ashton Cook’s 4 TDs lifts 1A No. 10 Iowa City Regina past North Linn
- The Bachelor season 23: 10 feminists on why they can’t give up on the show
- Late Fianna Fail TD remembered as highly respected public representative
- TD's son accused of assaulting garda has case adjourned
- TD's son charged with alleged assault of garda
- Civil service pay: report lifts the lid on who gets what, and where biggest differences lie
- Lift your Christmas leftover game to the next level with Lidl
- 10 things happening this week in Northern Ireland: December 17-23
- Could loan moves lift talented duo out of Leinster limbo?
- Tunnelling machine arrives at Wilton so work can begin on 23 mile tunnel
Late TDs lift Grambling over Alabama A&M 23-10 have 259 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.