Ottawa022—4First Period_None. Penalties_DeMelo, OTT, Major (fighting), 5:00; Gourde, TB, Major (fighting), 5:00; Sabourin, OTT, (holding), 10:04; Sabourin, OTT, (interference), 12:13; Palat, TB, (tripping), 18:32.Second Period_1, Ottawa, White 1 (Ryan, Tkachuk), 13:44. 2, Tampa Bay, Palat 3 (Johnson), 14:21. 3, Ottawa, Pageau 1 (Namestnikov), 19:33. Penalties_Brannstrom, OTT, (interference), 2:37; Tampa Bay bench, served by Maroon (too many men on the ice), 5:15; Cernak, TB, (closing hand on the puck), 6:46; Point, TB, Major (fighting), 9:15; Pageau, OTT, Major (fighting), 9:15.Third Period_4, Tampa Bay, Witkowski 1 (Sergachev, Maroon), 8:56. 5, Ottawa, Namestnikov 1 (Chabot, Brown), 16:57. 6, Ottawa, Namestnikov 2 (Pageau, Zaitsev), 19:38. Penalties_Witkowski, TB, (cross checking), 11:30; Tkachuk, OTT, (hooking), 11:50.Shots on Goal_Tampa Bay 5-10-6_21. Ottawa 12-13-9_34. Power-play opportunities_Tampa Bay 0 of 4; Ottawa 0 of 4.Goalies_Tampa Bay, McElhinney 0-1-1 (33 shots-30 saves). Ottawa, Anderson 1-2-0 (21-19).A_11,023 (18,572). T_2:28.Referees_Wes McCauley, Corey Syvret. Linesmen_Steve Barton, David Brisebois.
- Democrats will win back the Senate majority in 2020, all thanks to President Trump
- Cash surge puts more Senate races in play
- Senate queries allocation of N600m to privatised ‘Disco’ in 2020 Budget
- Arrest, prosecute, jail Adamawa senator who slapped a lady now, Nigerians speak
- Revenue drive, Senate to review production sharing contract act —Lawan
- Budget: Non-existing projects gulp billions of naira in transportation sector — Senate Committee
- Senate Ignores Contradictions, Criticisms, Passes MTEF/ FSP Documents
- Senate rejects Niger Delta Ministry’s budget
- Budget: Joint Senate, Reps C”mtte uncovers billions of Naira appropriated for non-existing projects
- Soccer Player Struck By Lightning, Thought Dead, Says He Survived
Lightning-Senators Sums have 239 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.