Josh Chase ran for two touchdowns, DeAndre Harris passed for two scores, and Morgan State defeated Delaware State 34-3 on Saturday to give Tyrone Wheatley his first win as head coach of the Bears.Chase gained 116 yards rushing and Harris completed 11 of 19 passes for 161 yards in a homecoming win for Morgan State (1-5, 1-2 MEAC).Delaware State’s Richard Harris had a career-high 151 yards rushing on 21 carries and Hornets sophomore linebacker Brooks Parker had 12 tackles, seven solo.Delaware State (1-5, 0-4) has lost 31 consecutive road games since 2014.
- Is Morgan State a presidential battleground?
- Despite a subdued effort, Penn State wrestlers win 6 of 10 bouts to topple No. 10 Wisconsin, 24-13
- Oklahoma State Gets Win Over West Virginia, 45-41
- On clutch Chapman 3, Weber State basketball wins in OT at Portland State
- 10,000 Pounds of Food Donations Delivered to Morgan State
- College football: Delaware State loses to Morgan State
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren Selected to Deliver Morgan State University December Commencement Address
- Theresa Ekhelar’s double-double helps lift West Virginia over Morgan State 72-37
- Food Resource Center Opens at Morgan State
- Audit finds Morgan State financially, operationally sound
Morgan State picks up first win for coach Wheatley have 190 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.