By David Pollard | [email protected] | Boston Herald PUBLISHED: October 12, 2019 at 5:54 pm | UPDATED: October 12, 2019 at 5:55 pm LYNN — In their toughest test of the season, Revere needed just one more big play to seal the victory in overtime Saturday. On a two-point conversion attempt, Lynn English QB Mathias Fowler rolled to his right, looking for room to run, but found none and was chased down and sacked by Revere senior captain Jonathan Murphy, giving the Patriots a 32-30 victory over their Northeastern Conference rivals. “That was probably one of the most exciting football games I’ve ever been a part of,” Revere coach Lou Cicatelli said. “It was a gut check, the defense made a big play at the end and stopped that two-point conversion and we were fortunate to come out with a big win.” Tied 24-24 in overtime, Revere (5-0) got the ball first and capitalized on a fourth-and-goal from the 3-yard line, handing off to senior Joe Llanos, who bulldozed his way home for his fourth touchdown of the day, before rushing for the two-point conversion to make it 32-24. The Bulldogs (3-2) cut it to 32-30 on a broken play;… Read full this story
- Neil Hudgell cannot win with Sheens sacking from Hull KR
- Reading win, Jan Siewert sacked
- Axed aide ‘was Brexiteer who would win tribunal over sacking'
- NHS waiting lists soaring as consultants refuse to work overtime
- Belfast cycle shop puts winning Tour de France bike on show
- Hamilton lost narrowly to Celtic but made them work for the win
- First anti-mafia ban issued for Genoa bridge work
- PSNI union: it will be public that suffers if overtime cut
- Most staff 'do not get paid' for overtime
- King's Lynn beaten 51-39 after a brave fight at Wolverhampton
Revere works overtime, puts win against Lynn English in sack have 295 words, post on www.bostonherald.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.