“The environment is pretty good in the dressing room. Our captain’s (Mahmuddullah) message is simple — play in a way that suits you best. Aggressive instinct in the field (in first T20) was a part of our plan,” he added. The youngster however doesn’t want to be dragged into the debate whether India are under pressure after losing the first T20 but admitted winning the series opener has definitely bolstered the confidence of the visitors. Bangladesh came into the tour as underdogs without experienced duo of Shakib Al Hasan and Tamim Iqbal but the Tigers came out roaring, defeating India by seven wickets in the opening game of three-match T20 series New Delhi on Sunday. “I can’t say if India is in pressure. But we are confident enough after winning the first match. We are feeling good, which will help us to improve in the coming matches,” Afif said ahead of the second T20 here on Thursday. Snaps of Bangladesh team today’s practice session at Saurashtra Cricket Association, Rajkot. pic.twitter.com/GdH9wB3v0B — Bangladesh Cricket (@BCBtigers) November 5, 2019 Afif said the message from the team management is simple — focus on your own job and give your best, results will follow…. Read full this story
- Micromax Asia Cup T20 Finale - India vs Bangladesh 2016 Live on YuppTV
- Kohli & Co were too good for us: Faf du Plessis
- 'Superman' Saha silences doubters with superior glovework
- How sailing can offer vital lessons in leadership and teamwork
- Mark Adair enjoying life on the ‘international cricket’ road
- Here are all the movies and TV shows you can binge on when Disney+ launches
India vs Bangladesh, 2nd T20I: Play the way that suits you best, skipper Mahmudullah's tips to young Afif have 267 words, post on www.mykhel.com at November 5, 2019. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.