DULEEP TROPHY by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on ShareTweet Nair scored his first first-class century in nearly two years © Getty Karun Nair’s first first-class century in nearly two years helped India Red book their berth in the day-night Duleep Trophy final this season. The Karnataka batsman’s unbeaten 166 helped Red secure a draw against India Blue in Alur, taking three points from the game on the basis of their first-innings lead, to top the table. Red had added 93 runs to their existing lead of 30 runs, for the loss of both the openers, by stumps on Day 3. Resuming his knock from 66, Nair finally managed to bring up the three-figure score – a feat he missed in the first innings by just a single run. Much like in their first innings, Ankit Kalsi played a vital role in the third-wicket partnership. Though this time, the 25-year-old failed to bring up what would have been his second century of the game. In the 157-run stand, the Himachal middle-order star contributed 64, off 160 balls. The star performer of the day, though, was Nair who hit 19 boundaries and a six in his 223-ball knock, to follow his 99… Read full this story
- Sauter Cruises At Martinsville, Secures Final Four Berth
- Honda BigWing showrooms finally in India, and they're very special!
- It’s Official: Red Sox-Yankees Will Play Two Games In London In 2019
- Porcello Tosses 8 Shutout Innings, Red Sox Beat A’s 5-1
- Bogaerts’ Homer, Pair Of Slick Double Plays Lead Way For Red Sox
- Mookie Betts, Red Sox Get The Friendly Bounce They’ve Needed
- MLB Investigation Closed: Astros Weren’t Spying, They Were Just Making Sure Red Sox Weren’t Spying
- Chris Sale Officially Agrees To Contract Extension With Red Sox
- Price Finally Solves Yankees As Red Sox Win 8-5 To Stop Skid
- Tom Caron: New Red Sox boss needs to hit the ground running
Karun Nair 166 secures final berth for India Red have 314 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 26, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.