Paraguay international Almiron volleyed home late on to get off the mark on his 27th appearance in the competition and settle a match that was heading for a goalless draw. Goals proved hard to come by in the stalemate between Everton and Arsenal, a low-quality match watched from the stands by respective incoming bosses Carlo Ancelotti and Mikel Arteta. Premier League: Everton 0-0 Arsenal: Ancelotti and Arteta watch dire draw Everton failed to record a shot on target in a top-flight home match for the first time since January 2018, while Gabriel Martinelli went closest to scoring for the visitors. Results | Points Table | Fixtures Elsewhere, Burnley, Sheffield United, Wolves and Southampton all won away from home, the latter seeing off relegation rivals Aston Villa 3-1 to boost their survival hopes. Arsenal’s poor form continues With Arteta not officially taking charge of his first Arsenal match until the Boxing Day trip to Bournemouth, interim head coach Freddie Ljungberg oversaw yet another below-par display from his side. The Gunners looked the more likely side to score on Merseyside but lacked cohesion all over the field and had to settle for a point, making it just one win in 13 matches… Read full this story
- Premier League Review: Arsenal blow two-goal lead, Bournemouth see off Everton
- English Premier League: Unai Emery Named New Arsenal Head Coach
- Chelsea look like early title contenders and can win the Premier League thanks to Eden Hazard, Europa League football and lack of competition
- Worst Premier League signings of the summer including Arsenal’s £72m buy Nicolas Pepe and Chelsea outcast Christian Pulisic
- From Christian Pulisic to Mesut Ozil and Joe Hart: The Premier League’s outcast XI that cost a staggering £248m to assemble
- Football betting tips TODAY: Man Utd, Spurs and Liverpool feature in our weekend Premier League predictions
- English, Russian Premier League tables
- Premier League Boxing Day times: When are the festive matches and how can I live stream for FREE on Amazon Prime?
- Premier League release statement on why Dele Alli’s handball against Everton was NOT a penalty
- Arsenal ratings: Aubameyang the star of the show but Tierney needs more time to adapt to Premier League
Premier League review: Almiron off the mark, Everton and Arsenal play out bore draw have 366 words, post on www.mykhel.com at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.