Chennai Super Kings batsman Suresh Raina has provided an update on MS Dhoni‘s plans in the IPL 2020, revealing that the CSK captain is expected to join the CSK camp during the first week of April for training Few people know Dhoni better than Raina. The two have shared the Indian and the CSK dressing room for numerous years and are known to be close friends. On what the future holds for India’s most successful captain, Raina revealed he would personally want Dhoni to play further, but added that if the former India captain wants to go out, he won’t make much noise about it. “Dhoni will probably be coming to Chennai in the first week of the IPL,” Raina told Times of India. “Right now, it is so good to see him spending a lot of time with his family. If he wants to leave the game, he will go out without making a big fuss. I want to see him continue to play. He is looking fit and has been training hard. I still think the Indian team needs him. But it is Virat’s call on how they go forward.” A knee injury has kept him out of… Read full this story
- Is a Big Deal Really Good for Your Small Business?
- Small Deals are the Steps to the Really BIG Deals - Here's how
- Make Big Money Fast - Cash Out of Thin Air!
- A Plan For Making Big Money Online
- Make Big Money Online With High Ticket Direct Sales
- How to Make Big Money Online With Just 4 Simple Steps
- Low Investment Business Opportunity-Making Big Money Within 12 Months
- Let's NOT Make a Deal - Graphic Designers Beware When An Owner Says, "I Need a Partner"
- Want to Learn How to Make Money From Home?
- A Whiplash Injury Claim Is NO BIG DEAL... Or Is It?
Want to See Dhoni Continue, But if He Wants to Go, He Won’t Make a Big Deal About it: Suresh Raina have 318 words, post on www.cricketcountry.com at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.