Resuming on 30 without loss and needing 157 to make Sri Lanka bat again, Zimbabwe recovered from the loss of three early wickets to Lakmal to reach lunch at 120 for three. Brendan Taylor and Sean Williams had battled back, batting positively on a surface that remained largely benign in spite of the occasional ball keeping low. At lunch they had taken Zimbabwe to 120 for three, still 37 short of making Sri Lanka chase in the fourth innings. Zimbabwe captain Williams struck three fours in one over off Lasith Embuldeniya but was then was dropped off the left-arm spinner on 25 at short midwicket, going to reach 39 at the break. They’ve chased it down in just three overs.#ZIMvSL pic.twitter.com/e9S0EUDPU9 — ICC (@ICC) January 23, 2020 Taylor hit five fours and clubbed Embuldeniya for six over square leg to reach 38. It was a distant cry from the early stages of the session when Zimbabwe, playing their first Test since November 2018, appeared to be sliding to defeat as Lakmal plucked out the top three, all left-handers. In his first over, the second of the day, with Zimbabwe resuming on 30 without loss, Lakmal found some extra bounce to… Read full this story
- Mike Zimmer's Vikings vs. Bears rests on turnovers
- Sri Lanka president rejects no-confidence on disputed PM
- Sri Lanka's Supreme Court Rules Dismissal Of Parliament Violated Nation's Constitution
- Enough Evidence to Charge Sri Lanka’s new Chief of Army Staff with War Crimes.
- NFL TV Schedule 2018: What time, channel is Dallas Cowboys vs. Indianapolis Colts? (12/16/18) Line, picks, predictions, livestream
- Washington Redskins vs. Jacksonville Jaguars LIVE score updates, fantasy stats (12/16/18)
- Beeswax Wraps for the Win
- Iron Bowl: Despite 31-point win, Crimson Tide didn't roll over Tigers
- Vikings signed Kirk Cousins to win big games like Sunday's against the Bears
- Manchester United's comeback win at Juventus evokes memories of Alex Ferguson era
Zimbabawe vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test: Suranga Lakmal sets up Lanka win have 312 words, post on www.mykhel.com at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.