Haven Denney and Brandon Frazier, the 2017 U.S. pair champions, have announced the end of their partnership. The team was the 2013 world junior champions and grew up skating together: first on roller skates before making the transition to ice. “Even though our competitive chapter as a pair is over, these memories we created together will last a lifetime,” Frazier posted in part on Facebook. “It was a privilege to be able to have the opportunity to skate with you [Denney] and learn life’s most important lessons through sport.” Frazier plans to continue skating, while Denney said through U.S. Figure Skating that she wants to keep all of her options open: “I support Brandon and his decision to continue competitive skating with another partner,” Denney said. “I want Brandon to be able to reach his goals and full potential and I will support him no matter what. I’m still trying to figure out what’s next for me. I want to keep all my options opened, whether it be competitive or professional skating. I want to thank all the coaches that have supported us throughout the years.” Denney and Frazier had mixed results at nationals after winning in 2017. They finished fifth… Read full this story
- Which MAFS star is trying to sabotage Jules and Cam's marriage? Mystery 'source' leaks fake stories to the press about the pair splitting before their wedding
- Is this the REAL reason they split? Claims Miley Cyrus and husband Liam Hemsworth 'broke up a year ago after explosive fight over baby plans'... but got back together
- Brandon Marshall Hopes To Return To Jets; Bowles Addresses Team Feuds
- Richard Madden and close friend Brandon Flynn no longer live together after they had a 'falling out' with Brandon wanting his former pal barred from his upcoming Versace event
- A Girl Dreams of Battling Aliens in This Exclusive Excerpt From Brandon Sanderson's New Fantasy Epic,
- Lisa Armstrong shares touching tribute to her late father Derek to mark six months since his death... as its revealed she 'refuses to sign NDA amid divorce battle with ex Ant McPartlin'
- Maya Jama and Stormzy SPLIT: Presenter 'ends four year relationship to focus on her career'
- Pamela Anderson gives advice to son Brandon Lee in new trailer for The Hills: New Beginnings as model is set to make appearance in new reboot
- How to use Split View on a Mac
- Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan step out in the LA sunshine after the actress hits the gym
Haven Denney, Brandon Frazier mark another U.S. pair split have 420 words, post on olympics.nbcsports.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.