Getty Images Free-agent receiver Antonio Brown’s path back to the NFL continues to be more and more complicated. Brown, already facing an NFL investigation arising from a September 2019 lawsuit for sexual assault and rape, has been charged in connection with a January 2020 incident arising from an altercation with the driver of a moving truck. Via Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com, authorities in Broward County, Florida officially have charged Brown with felony burglary conveyance, misdemeanor battery, and misdemeanor criminal mischief. Brown previously had been charged with felony burglary with battery after allegedly refusing the pay the driver for moving expenses and then physically accosting the driver, before Brown removed his items from the truck. Per Fowler, that charge was not included in the official list of counts Brown faces. The coronavirus pandemic undoubtedly will delay the processing of these charges. The NFL surely will investigate and discipline Brown, regardless of the outcome of the criminal case.
- Antonio Brown Accused Of 3 Separate Incidents Of Sexual Assault
- Antonio Brown Accused Of Inappropriate Sexual Advance, Potentially Facing Fine For Dodging Media
- Report: Antonio Brown Accuser Says He Sent Her ‘Intimidating’ Texts After SI Story
- Antonio Brown’s NFL Grievance Meetings Against Oakland Raiders And New England Patriots Set For Next Spring
- ‘Used Me For The HBO Ratings’ Antonio Brown Takes To Twitter To Rip Raiders For Lack Of Guaranteed Money
- Antonio Brown Takes Jab At Patriots — While Asking Team To Bring Him Back
- Report: Patriots Are Not Bringing Back Antonio Brown
- Antonio Brown Breaks Media Silence, Answers 4 Questions In Patriots Locker Room
- Antonio Brown Apologizes To Robert Kraft Via Instagram
- Antonio Brown Countersuing Former Trainer Britney Taylor Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Antonio Brown faces three formal charges for January incident have 282 words, post on profootballtalk.nbcsports.com at April 4, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.