Brad Keselowski said his contact with Jimmie Johnson late in Sunday’s Cup race at Kentucky Speedway was “unavoidable” because of the nature of restarts. The contact spun Johnson, who restarted third on Lap 249 of the 267-lap race. Keselowski restarted behind Johnson in fifth. Keselowski said of the incident: “The cars have so little horsepower that you just have to push and take and take and take. Each restart was a takefest, which is part of the deal. I got used up on one or two of them probably, and had one where I got into Jimmie and probably took more than — took like the other guys had on me the others — but it’s just part of the chaos.” Keselowski also said of that restart: “All race long, not just that restart, the third and fourth-place guys while they’re pushing if you don’t push, your lane doesn’t go, but then the car behind you gets a huge run on you, and that makes it tough. That’s what happened to me on the last restart. I was fourth and I was pushing Kevin (Harvick) and Cole (Custer) used his run to get to the outside and ultimately win the… Read full this story
- The Vamps frontman Brad Simpson calls Brexit situation a ‘shambles’
- 'You call me Streaky Johnson but I’ll take streaks like that'
- Boris Johnson favourite to be next PM after ‘teaming up with arch-Remainer Amber Rudd for Tory dream ticket’
- Boris Johnson is Tories’ favourite to be next PM after Brexit
- Boris Johnson leads Tory mutiny on knife crime as he slams Theresa May for ending stop and search
- Car SOS host Fuzz Townshend reveals he secrety dipped his willy in Boris Johnson’s pint as a prank
- Car SOS host Fuzz Townshend reveals he secretly dipped his Johnson in Boris’s pint as a prank
- Boris Johnson earned £170k last month as he steps up bid to replace Theresa May
- Transcript: Brad Parscale on "Face the Nation," April 28, 2019
- All of Jussie Smollett's charges have been dropped, but Chicago's mayor still calls his story a hoax
Brad Keselowski calls contact with Jimmie Johnson ‘unavoidable’ have 359 words, post on nascar.nbcsports.com at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.