Over the years, former India skipper MS Dhoni has not just groomed players but also backed them to the hilt by showing confidence in them and one of the best examples of that is giving the ball to Joginder Sharma to bowl the last over of the World T20 final in 2007 with a well-set Misbah-ul-Haq on strike. Subramaniam Badrinath – who has played under the leadership of Dhoni and has immense respect for him said that if he does not trust you, even god cannot help. Speaking to Hindustan Times, Badrinath also said, Dhoni believed he was good and also believed in roles for each player. “Dhoni always felt that roles are very important, and most of the time, mine was to get the team out of tough situations,” Badrinath said. “My role was there in the middle order. The biggest strength of Dhoni is that he gives players that extra chance. If Dhoni believes Badri is good, that’s it. Badri is there. Once he believes it’s right, he sticks to the process. ‘I will give him chances, let him prove himself.’ “Similarly, if he believes you are not good enough, even god cannot help you. He has his… Read full this story
- How much does testing ban help wallets of team owners?
- Does short week help healthier Giants?
- ON THIS DAY: Maradona’s ‘Hand of God’ vs England
- Opportunity, trust drove Maurice Edu to Philadelphia
- Jagr helps lead Czech Republic in 4-2 win over Latvia
- Joseph flying under radar to help Spurs’ success
- Bayne opens up about MS diagnosis
- Bayne diagnosed with MS
- Dhoni blames no-balls and dew for defeat against West Indies
- Ms. Gaters’ girls: Coach drives for wins, on court and off
Subramaniam Badrinath: If MS Dhoni Does Not Trust You, Even God Cannot Help have 291 words, post on www.cricketcountry.com at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.