Devin Booker grew up a huge Kobe Bryant fan. When Booker made the league in 2016 he got to play against his idol and threw up 28 points on the night. Kobe was impressed. The two talked after the game and Kobe gave him an autographed pair of shoes with an inspirational message: “Be Legendary.” Booker took that to heart. He got the phrase as a tattoo. He’s been writing “Be Legendary” on his Nike’s before every game in the bubble. And after he scored 20 against the Pacers Thursday, helping the Suns remain undefeated for the restart, he said Kobe is still inspiring him every day. “Kobe’s with me every day. You guys see what I put on my shoes with the ‘Be Legendary.’ It’s a reminder.” Whatever he’s doing, it is working. Booker hit a Kobe-like turnaround game-winner to beat the Clippers. He’s averaging 28 points and 6.5 assists a game for the restart, and shooting 40% from three. Defenses are keying on him, but with a healthy Deandre Ayton and other players stepping up — Cameron Johnson has been a surprise standout in Orlando — the Suns look sharp and keep on winning. Kobe would be proud.
- Booker and the Suns visit the Knicks
- Booker and the Suns face the Spurs
- Booker and the Suns take on the Grizzlies
- Booker and the Suns host the Hornets
- NBA DFS: Devin Booker and best FanDuel, DraftKings daily Fantasy basketball picks for Feb. 7, 2020
- Devin Booker expected to miss start of regular season after hand surgery
- Watch Giannis Antetokounmpo score 30, Bucks cruise past Devin Booker, Suns
- Kevin Love Dominates DraftKings on 2/3... Devin Booker Posts Just 20 FD Points
- Presidential Candidate Cory Booker Says He’s ‘Got a Boo’ After Being Seen with Rosario Dawson
- Presidential Hopeful Cory Booker Says Girlfriend Rosario Dawson 'Makes Me a Better Person'
Devin Booker says after latest Suns’ win ‘Kobe’s with me every day’ have 307 words, post on nba.nbcsports.com at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.