Ultimately, the Jets could only muster one win with Mark Scheifele and Patrik Laine out of a lineup that had already been decimated by defensive departures. The Flames managed to eliminate the Jets by winning Game 4 4-0, taking the series 3-1. With two empty-net goals, Game 4 looked easier for the Flames than it really ended up being to eliminate the Jets. That said, Calgary still handled this one pretty efficiently. [NBC 2020 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF HUB] Flames control first two periods of Game 4, Talbot does rest to eliminate Jets Considering how depleted the Jets’ lineup is, falling behind would sting. That would force Winnipeg to stray from a “lean on Connor Hellebuyck and hope our few healthy stars can score or we can get some bounces” plan. Unfortunately for the Jets, the Flames instead got off to a hot start in clinching the elimination in Game 4. Dillon Dube scored the opening goal less than four minutes in, then Sam Bennett squeezed a last-second goal in right before the first period ended. With a 2-0 lead, the Flames could have cruised during the middle frame. Instead, Calgary kept the pressure on, including generating a 19-8 shots on… Read full this story
- Miracle of the cornfield! Hero pilot safely belly-lands a flaming Russian jet carrying 233 people on farmland after a flock of birds got sucked into both engines during take-off
- Gase: Jets Taking ‘Really Deep Dive’ On Ailing Mosley
- Fortnite theories reveal NEW map ‘incoming’ as mystery ‘Black Hole’ takes game offline
- How long does it take games to be cheap on Steam?
- Ryanair passengers are delayed for up to 12 HOURS as planes are grounded across Europe by 'major systems failure' that leaves customers unable to check in and forced to watch their jets take off without them
- New York Jets 2020 NFL Draft Targets
- Tracy Wolfson On Jets Offensive Struggles: ‘Sam Darnold’s Return Will Right Ship A Little’
- Guide To Seeing Games And Events At MetLife Stadium
- Clutch Gaming's Damonte Looks Back on the Best Year of His League of Legends Career
- 'Fortnite' Creative 6 Best Map Codes: Puzzle Maps, Gun Game & More For November 2019
Flames eliminate Jets by taking Game 4 have 357 words, post on nhl.nbcsports.com at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.