JESSICA Mulroney has broken her silence to reveal she was “in the worst state” following her racism backlash and fallout with former best friend, Meghan Markle. The embattled stylist, who has not been since in public in months, made a return to Instagram on Tuesday to celebrate her twin sons, Brian and John, turning 10, sharing a video of her husband Ben carrying a birthday cake into their garden in Toronto. In an emotional message, she wrote: “Happy 10th to my twin babies. My incredible family have had to witness mom in the worst state. “These two boys have not left my side and gave me the will to live and work hard when everything fell apart. They deserve the best birthday. Only up from here.” Fans were quick to welcome Jessica back to the social media platform after the scandal involving black influencer Sasha Exeter, who accused her of abusing her white privilege in an epic social media showdown.One supporter wrote: “You made a bad judgement call. But you are human. We all make mistakes. Sadly yours cost you more than they cost most people in your industry. “A lot of people know your sorry and you can’t keep… Read full this story
- 'It's a masterclass in wanting to have your cake and eat it’: Furious Buckingham Palace aides turn on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after they stun the Queen by ‘pressing the nuclear button’ and quitting the Royal Family
- Meghan Markle’s Bigger Dreams
- Meghan Markle: The Unofficial Patron Saint of Daughters With Toxic Fathers
- Jennifer Aniston ‘wants to meet up with Meghan Markle in Canada and collaborate on Hollywood projects’, sources claim
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry ‘are relieved’ to be living in Canada after Megxit, pal claims
- British doctor who lodged intent to block Harry and Meghan's bid to trademark their Sussex Royal brand withdraws his application and says an imposter filled out the forms
- Samantha Markle boasts she was 'right all along' about her half-sister Meghan in shocking leaked emails to an Australian breakfast radio show
- Real-life Librarian of Auschwitz, 90, who inspired the best-selling novel, reveals in her memoir how the level of horror she saw in death camps where she witnessed cannibalism left her unable to feel 'pity or sorrow'
- Brad Pitt roasts Prince Harry while Joaquin Phoenix calls out "systemic racism" at BAFTAs
- Prince Charles praises ‘remarkable’ Greta Thunberg as he says he doesn’t want Prince George and Archie ‘to accuse me of not doing something’ on climate change and humanity ‘simply cannot waste any more time’
- We must honour lost land defenders by fighting the system which killed them
Jessica Mulroney breaks her silence to reveal she was in ‘the worst state’ after racism backlash & Meghan Markle fallout have 430 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 12, 2020. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.