Hey, the Bruins and Hurricanes got to play, and it went to (double) OT. And Rod Brind’Amour got really mad, and less rich. Barry Trotz got … uh, the latest laugh(?) against his old team, the Capitals. Carey Price made a righteous save, but lost. Plenty of Game 1 action, so let’s get rolling. NHL scores from 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Game 1 action Bruins 4, Hurricanes 3 [2 OT] (Boston leads 1-0) After having their game postponed from Tuesday, the Bruins and Hurricanes made up for lost time by taking a lot of time in their Game 1. These two teams needed to reach a second overtime period to decide their Game 1, with Patrice Bergeron scoring the OT GWG after Petr Mrazek was just a tooooouch off of his angle. Islanders 4, Capitals 2 (Isles lead 1-0) T.J. Oshie scored two power-play goals to give the Capitals a 2-0 lead. Then things fell apart. The Islanders took advantage of some sloppy play from the Capitals, and Anders Lee made some Capitals enemies with a fight, a hit that may have injured Nicklas Backstrom, and a goal. Barry Trotz’s new team took this one against his old pals. [NBC… Read full this story
- Amazing Xbox One X deal includes Star Wars game and free Now TV for £299
- New Metallic Bubble Wrap Out-Pops Plastic
- Ibaka’s 3-pointer helps Raptors survive Wizards in double OT
- Premier League Wrap: Van Dijk at the double but Alisson sent off as Reds equal record; Chelsea lose again
- Warriors’ DeMarcus Cousins, finally in playoffs, ready to elevate his game
- : A McLaren, a McGuffin, banter, and plenty of action
- Singles top seeds pair up to win mixed doubles prelim game
- Gamestorming: Creating A Power Rangers Board Game
- Shenmue III is gaming's highest funded Kickstarter – what happens now?
- Top five Apple Arcade games of the week (Nov 18-23) on Apple iPhone
NHL Bubble Wrap: Plenty of playoff action, including a double OT Game 1 have 313 words, post on nhl.nbcsports.com at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.