BengaluruChief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa has said that a joint statement on Japan-India Start-up Initiative has been signed to promote start-ups in Karnataka and a start-up hub has been established in Bengaluru by the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO) to identify select Indian start-ups for the Japanese market. Speaking at the inaugural session of the Indo-Japan Business Forum (virtual conference) here on Wednesday, Mr. Yediyurappa said the State has taken strong policy measures to promote the emerging start-up industry ecosystem, and has enacted a law creating the Karnataka Innovation Authority in November, 2019.The State has set up a Japanese Industrial Township at Vasanthanarasapura near Tumakuru. A total of 519 acres has been developed and made ready with infrastructure facilities such as roads, power, and water supply.Noting that Karnataka offers many incentives for investors, including 25% capital investment subsidy on land, to boost investments in the electronic manufacturing sector, he said “the government has taken several steps to ensure investors find it easy to do business in Karnataka”.The government has set up a single window for investors and is engaged in regular discussion with the industry to create a stable, policy-driven environment.Besides simplification of labour laws, the Chief Minister said the government… Read full this story
- Viet Nam fosters a start-up ecosystem in the region: executives
- Start-up businesses need support from incubators, investors
- Deputy PM asks FWD Insurance to invest in start-up projects in Vietnam
- Japanese Market To Open In Coolidge Corner's Former Gen Sou En
- Why has Subhash Chandra invested in a bus start-up?
- Young tourism start-up provides exciting experience for visitors to Ben Tre
- Dollar edges up ahead of potentially market-moving Trump trade speech
- Schools arm kids with business skills, fuel teen start-ups
- Game Over: Start-Up Cryptocurrencies 'Can't Compete' With New Bank-Backed Coin
- Tea industry looks to start-ups to learn marketing
Start-ups to be identified for business in Japanese market: Yediyurappa have 295 words, post on www.thehindu.com at August 26, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.