The 30-year-old England international said he has had similar experiences for the last 15 years. “The last time, last week, when I had just been at my mum’s house, I had pulled up in a car park so the engine was off,” he was quoted as saying in the Second Captains podcast. “The police pulled in and they brought a riot van, three police cars and questioned me. They said they’d had a report that a car had not been driving correctly. “I’m like: ‘So why does that make it my car?’ I got my ID out and they breathalysed me. It’s just one of those things to me now. Each time it’s: ‘Is this car stolen? Where did you get it from? Can you prove that you bought this car.'” Rose said such incidents had made him sceptical about the prospects of lasting change. “I just give up with hoping that things will change because that’s some people’s mentality towards racism.” Rose said last year that he could not wait to leave football because he had had enough of the racism in the game. That happened after he was racially abused during Euro 2020 qualifier in Montenegro alongside England… Read full this story
- Racial Discrimination In The Workplace
- At Will Employment and Discrimination at Workplace in California
- Michigan Race Discrimination Law
- How Common is Job Discrimination?
- Employment Law - Unfair Dismissal - Race Discrimination - Foreign Employer
- Have You Been Discriminated Against?
- Reverse Discrimination - Does It Exist?
- Police Force Face Claims For Race Discrimination
- Metal Detector Training - Discrimination Techniques
- Tired of Snoring Real Loud?
Tottenham's Danny Rose tired of racial discrimination have 279 words, post on www.mykhel.com at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.