4:52 AM GMTAndrew McGlashanDeputy editor, ESPNcricinfo CloseDeputy Editor Andrew arrived at ESPNcricinfo via Manchester and Cape Town, after finding the assistant editor at a weak moment as he watched England’s batting collapse in the Newlands Test. Andrew began his cricket writing as a freelance covering Lancashire during 2004 when they were relegated in the County Championship. In fact, they were top of the table when he began reporting on them but things went dramatically downhill. He likes to let people know that he is a supporter of county cricket, a fact his colleagues will testify to and bemoan in equal quantities.FacebookTwitterFacebook MessengerPinterestEmailprintCrowds will return to international cricket for the first time since March later this month, with confirmation that a limited number of spectators will be able to attend the Australia-New Zealand women’s matches being staged at Allan Border Field in Brisbane, although those watching are encouraged to keep their cheering to a minimum.The availability of tickets was announced by Cricket Australia on Monday for the T20I and ODI series which begins on September 26. Capacity at the venue will be capped at 50% under Queensland Government Covid-19 regulations, while there are various other protocols and restrictions in place.One of… Read full this story
- Australian cricket great Steve Waugh spills on cause of 21-year feud with Shane Warne
- The Indigenous hole at Australian cricket's heart
- Australian cricket pay dispute averted as compromise found
- Aaron Finch Dismisses Michael Clarke's Claim of Australian Cricketers Sucking up to Virat Kohli, Says Test Series vs India Was Played in 'Right Spirit'
- England vs West Indies 1st Test: Southampton Weather and Pitch Report - Will rain spoil return of cricket?
- Sandeep Patil Urges Players to Remain Mentally Strong, Ensure Injury-free Return When Cricket Resumes After Coronavirus Hiatus
- CA, ACA agree to defer Australian cricket revenue projection
- Experimental three-team format to kick off South Africa's return to cricket
- ‘Like having Floyd Mayweather in the team’: Justin Langer hails Australian batsmen
- Australian players told get ready for England series as T20 WC set to be postponed: Reports
Spectators set for return to Australian cricket - with minimal cheering have 347 words, post on www.espncricinfo.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.