PAKISTAN V ZIMBABWE, 2020 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on ShareTweet Imam-ul-Haq and Haris Sohail laid the foundation with solid fifties © AFP Haris Sohail and Imam-ul-Haq composed fifties to power Pakistan to a strong 281/8 in the first ODI against Zimbabwe in Rawalpindi. After opting to bat, the hosts lost their first wicket in the form of Abid Ali, with the score reading 47. Carl Mumba, the pacer, dismissed Abid with a nip-backer. At that stage, the pair of Babar Azam and Imam joined forces to stitch an enterprising stand of 42 for the second wicket. However, the visitors continued to pick up wickets at regular intervals to peg Pakistan back, with Blessing Muzarabani snuffing out Babar. The home side also lost the wicket of Imam on the back of a terrible mix-up with Haris in the 26th over. Haris, who was dropped by Brendan Taylor off Wesley Madhevere, then steered Pakistan through the middle overs. He also looked to up the ante by cracking a six off Tendai Chisoro in the 33rd over. He took the aggressive route against Mumba by collecting two boundaries and a six in the 40th over. Eventually, in an attempt to push the… Read full this story
- Highlighting Pakistan's advantages, PM Imran talks climate, growth at Davos 2020
- Kaleem Imam to remain IG till federal govt takes final decision: Centre tells Sindh
- Sindh cabinet seeks to remove IGP Kaleem Imam over 'unsatisfactory performance'
- Sindh govt decides to lift 10-year ban on recruitment of college lecturers
- Pakistan recall Hafeez, Malik for Bangladesh T20Is
- Pakistan's ranking vertigo against Bangladesh's T20 predicament
- Pakistan recall Malik, Hafeez for Bangladesh T20Is
- Malik, Hafeez return to Pakistan squad for T20 series against Bangladesh
- Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Hafeez Return to Pakistan Squad for Bangladesh T20I Series
- Pakistan announces T20 squad for Bangladesh T20Is
Haris, Imam lift Pakistan to 281 have 304 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.