Bengaluru, October 31: Their play-off berth secured, defending champions Mumbai Indians would look to add to the woes of Delhi Capitals, who are on a three-match losing streak, and consolidate their position at the top when the two teams face each other in their penultimate IPL league game on Saturday (October 31). Chennai Super Kings six-wicket win over Kolkata Knight Riders on Thursday sealed MI’s play-off berth. The defending champions are currently on 16 points and with an excellent net run rate (NRR), are almost certain to finish in the top two. The three defeats should come as an eye opener for DC as they can ill-afford to take things lightly and need at least a win to seal their play-off place. You can be a part of this exciting match through MyKhel’s Dream11 predictions and tips. 1. Teams News – Mumbai Indians Regular skipper Rohit Sharma, who missed the last three games due to a left-leg hamstring injury, is unlikely to take the field again on Saturday (October 31), but there is no word yet from the MI management in this regard yet. MI are unlikely to tinker with the playing XI, with their top-order firing on all cylinders…. Read full this story
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S vs. Mi Mix 2: What's the difference?
- Gmail vs. Outlook.com: Which Offers the Best Email in the Cloud?
- The best iPhone 11 screen protectors
- Best iPhone 11 Pro Max Camera Lens Protectors in 2019
- Tips for Playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Google Checkout vs. eBay PayPal: Schmidt and Whitman 'best relationship'?
- Best Buy memo details Microsoft Win 7 upgrade program, upgrade pricing
- WorldCom tipped to cut 11,500 jobs
- IPL 2019, MI vs RCB: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
- Lasith Malinga, Hardik Pandya Star As Mumbai Indians Hand Royal Challengers Bangalore 7th Defeat In IPL 2019
IPL 2020: DC vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Best Playing 11 details have 301 words, post on www.mykhel.com at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.