2:38 AM GMTAlex MalcolmFacebookTwitterFacebook MessengerPinterestEmailprintSydney Thunder have signed New Zealand quick Adam Milne to bolster their pace attack ahead of the BBL.Thunder coach Shane Bond has worked closely with the injury-plagued Milne and was delighted to add him to an attack already featuring Daniel Sams, Chris Tremain, Brendan Doggett, and Ben Cutting.Milne has been released from his Central Districts contract with the blessing of the organisation in order to play for the Thunder and they will look to replace Milne in the coming weeks.”Adam is fast, he can swing the ball at 140-plus kph. He’s a good fielder and is handy with the bat,” Bond said. “When you’ve been to a World Cup, and some of the world’s top competitions, you’re a serious player and a hardened pro.”The fact a player of Adam’s quality is available for the entire tournament is a real bonus for us. On a personal level, I’m really looking forward to working with him again.”Central Districts CEO Pete de Wet said. “Naturally we are disappointed to lose Adam. He is a quality player, and a valued member of our squad.”Adam felt the opportunity to play in the Big Bash was too good to pass up and… Read full this story
- St. Charles 13, St. James 7, OT: Justin Dumas scores twice late to give Comets District 10-3A title
- King County follows statewide trend as voters return ballots early
- Jets' Jamal Adams: 'I sucked' in win over Colts
- Fontainebleau 3, Northshore 0: Bulldogs survive first-round battle with district foe
- 'The Good Doctor': Meet the New, Returning and Departing Cast Before Season 2 Premiere
- Auburn receiver Will Hastings plans to redshirt, return in 2019
- This week makes it clear: Here’s how the 6th District race is really all about Trump.
- School opt out rates: Which district was the highest, lowest in Central New York?
- LeBron James: Lakers' return to Showtime won't be short and sweet
- Central Florida hype will return if the Knights steamroll Memphis
Paceman Adam Milne opts for Sydney Thunder over Central Districts; James Vince returns returns to Sixers have 340 words, post on www.espncricinfo.com at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.