BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — The Michigan football team once again suffered a surprising loss, and it was once again largely at the hands of a woeful defensive effort. This time, the Wolverines allowed 38 points, 460 yards of offense and 28 first downs to No. 13 Indiana en route to a 38-21 loss. Throughout the game, Michigan fans continued to place blame on defensive coordinator Don Brown. Once viewed as among the best defensive coordinators in the game, Brown's defense has surrendered 36.0 points per game over Michigan's last five games, including four losses. After the game, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh backed Brown, however, stating that he still holds confidence in the veteran coach's ability to change course. "Yes I do," Harbaugh said. "Very much so. I love all of our coaches, every coach on this staff. They work extremely hard, their schemes are very good and they're coaching good. Just keep forging ahead, stay after it to make that next step. Critical step." Rather, when diagnosing what has gone wrong in Michigan's 1-2 start to the season, Harbaugh pointed to players turning practice success to in-game execution. "What I see is that — as I said, I love coaching these guys, I… Read full this story
- Diet Quick Weight Loss - A Proven Way That Works
- Weight Loss Fasting & Personal Responsibility
- Pregnancy Weight Loss Secrets
- Continuous Weight Loss Made Easy
- Weight Loss Program That Works
- Quick Weight Loss Tips For Lazy People Who Like to Be on Their Computers All Day
- Choosing the Right Weight Loss (Diet) Product
- The No-Diet Diet - 5 Real Weight-Loss Solutions
- 8 Steps You Must Take For Healthy Weight Loss!
- Important Information that Most Weight Loss Programs Ignore
Jim Harbaugh backs Don Brown after Michigan's loss to Indiana have 283 words, post on 247sports.com at November 7, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.