Getty Images Vikings receiver Adam Thielen went on the COVID-19 reserve list Monday. Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports Thielen tested positive but then tested negative for COVID-19. It is possible Thielen had a false positive. More testing will determine whether Thielen is positive. Vikings offensive guard Dru Samia also is on the COVID-19 list. Vikings receivers coach Andrew Janocko missed Sunday’s loss against Dallas. The team included a line in its final injury report Friday that Janocko would sit out the game. Thielen caught eight passes for 123 yards and two touchdowns in the loss to the Cowboys. For the season, Thielen has 49 catches for 646 yards and 11 touchdowns.
- Report: Patriots' Edelman tested positive for 'unrecognizable...
- Report: Julian Edelman tested positive for unrecognizable substance
- Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen tweet about missing each other
- Vikings WR Adam Thielen reportedly ‘good’ despite leaving practice
- Vikings WR Adam Thielen: ‘There are so many things I got to work on’
- Adam Thielen on pace to challenge NFL receiving records
- Adam Thielen describes ‘awesome’ initial workouts with Kirk Cousins
- Watch: Adam Thielen continues big night, with great TD catch
- Adam Thielen on contract: I have an agent so I don’t have to worry about that
- Report: Adam Jones unlikely to waive no-trade clause
Report: Adam Thielen tests positive, then negative for COVID-19 have 214 words, post on profootballtalk.nbcsports.com at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.