The introduction of two new teams in the IPL and cricket’s inclusion in the Olympics is set to be two major points of discussion at the meeting. In the mail, accessed by ANI, the secretary wrote: “Notice is hereby given that the 89th Annual General Meeting (hereinafter referred to as “AGM” of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) which will be held on December 24, 2020, at 1200hrs IST to transact the business as per the agenda annexed herewith. “Details of the venue will be intimated in due course. Rest of the agenda papers will follow shortly. You are requested to attend the meeting.” The 23 points on the agenda: A. Confirmation of the minutes of the 88th Annual General Meeting of BCCI held on December 1, 2019 at BCCI Headquarters, Cricket Centre, Mumbai. B. Election of the Vice-President. C. Election of 2 (two) representatives of the General Body in the Governing Council of the IPL. D. Induction/appointment of the following members of the Governing Council: (a) 2 (two) representatives of the General Body; and (b) 1 (one) representative of the Indian Cricketer’s Association; E. Adoption of the report of the secretary for the year 2019-20 under… Read full this story
- New team won't tamper with Telluride Film Fest
- Why Your Team Sucks 2017: Pittsburgh Steelers
- Why Your Team Sucks 2017: New England Patriots
- IPL, strike leave cinemas empty
- Dota 2 Pro Team Alliance Not Reshuffling Player Roster
- Formula 1 Designs Futuristic Front Wings On 2021 Car
- Amazon Air Capacity Expands With New 15-Plane Order
- Mortal Kombat Movie Reboot Coming In 2021
- Is Dota 2 Team Beastcoast Headed For A Roster Change?
- Team Secret Wins Dota 2 ESL One Birmingham 2019
IPL 2021: BCCI to decide new two teams at AGM on December 24 have 263 words, post on www.mykhel.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.