What did we learn in the Premier League over the weekend? [ MORE: How to watch PL in the USA ] Here's a look at 10 things which stood out, as our writers Joe Prince-Wright (JPW), Nick Mendola (NM) and Andy Edwards (AE) share their observations from across the most recent Premier League games. [ VIDEO: Premier League highlights ] Let's get to it. 1. Man City too much, as Alisson melts down ( Liverpool 1-4 Man City ): There will be talked about whether new signing Ozan Kabak should've slotted next to Fabinho or Jordan Henderson at the back, and we're not sure whether it's undeserved. Yes, Kabak is 20 and has just arrived from another league, but he was playing for an often under-siege Schalke side and is facing Bayern that different than Man City? He's also a natural center back who is good with the ball and in the air. That said, Alisson's day turned into a nightmare pretty much from the moment he made a fine save on Foden that Gundogan put in the goal for 1-0. The Liverpool star keeper passed the ball directly to City twice in plays that wound up in his goal… Read full this story
- Leroy Sane opens his Premier League account as Manchester City beat Arsenal
- Romelu Lukaku set to join Thierry Henry, Fernando Torres and Luis Suarez in managing remarkable Premier League feat
- Premier League: West Ham 1 Bournemouth 0 – Michail Antonio breaks the deadlock at the London Stadium
- Premier League live: West Ham pull one back against Manchester City to make it 2-1 through Antonio header
- Liverpool vs Manchester United betting tips: Odds, team news, live stream and TV channel for Premier League clash
- Liverpool vs Manchester United: TV channel, live stream, kick-off time and team news for Premier League clash at Anfield
- Alvaro Negredo loving life in the Premier League as he prepares to face former club Manchester City
- Everton win first ever Under-23s Premier League title and now their stars of the future have their eye on the Under-20 World Cup
- Swansea v West Ham: What time is it on, what TV channel is it on and what are the latest odds for the Premier League clash?
- Swansea v West Ham: Latest odds, TV information and team news ahead of Premier League clash
10 things we learned in the Premier League – Matchweek 23 have 383 words, post on soccer.nbcsports.com at February 7, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.