RETURN OF JOFRA by Rob Johnston • Last updated on Share Tweet In the last 12 months, Archer has spent more time away from the Test team than in it © Getty According to Duolingo, following the first lockdown last year, the language learning app registered a 300% increase in new users in the UK. People were determined to put their time at home to good use by learning a new language and Duolingo has more than a hundred to choose from. The principle is quite simple. You build up a ‘streak’ of consecutive days by learning a little bit of a language each day. As your streak builds up, so does your understanding and knowledge. If you miss a day, your streak ends and you have to start over again. Progress is easier and quicker the more a user extends their run. Jofra Archer looks set to begin a new streak of his own this week. He is expected to return to England’s team for the day-night Test in Ahmedabad after missing the second game in Chennai. Ostensibly that was because of an elbow injury but he would have been rested anyway as part of England’s rotation strategy. His… Read full this story
- Should Jofra Archer be in England's squad?
- First marijuana-derived drug is on the verge of approval
- Study Finds Almost All New Diesels Are Dirty, Automakers Disagree
- Italy Bonds Pass Auction Test in a Sign of Easing Market Jitters
- Driver Dylan McDonald (21) who caused deaths of brother and cousin failed theory L-test three times
- New Zealand Warriors vs Cronulla Sharks: NRL live scores, blog
- Waymo signs new deal with Fiat Chrysler as it talks to Uber about providing autonomous vehicles
- Volvo’s self-driving cars are getting new laser sensors to see the world
- Marshland Archers encourage others to test their aim
- If England are to win the World Cup next year their pace bowling needs an injection of someone new
Archer on the verge of a new Test streak have 313 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.