Manchester City – West Ham was a tight clash, but the Premier League leaders kept on winning as Ruben Dias and John Stones stole the show. [ MORE: How to watch PL in the USA ] Dias headed City into the lead but Michail Antonio equalized for a spirited Hammers before the break. Stones then popped up to win it for City, as Pep Guardiola's side have now won 20-straight games in all competitions and 14 in a row in the Premier League. That run has stretched their lead atop the table to 13 points, while West Ham remain on 45 points. WATCH MANCHESTER CITY – WEST HAM FULL REPLAY Premier League recaps Three things we learned: Aston Villa – Tottenham Three things we learned from West Ham – Arsenal Three things we learned from Brighton – Newcastle Three things we learned 1. Stones, Dias drive City on : When they've played together in the PL this season they have conceded three goals and scored five between them. Incredible. Dias and Stones look so hungry and fired up and give City a rock-solid foundation to build from. We all marvel at City's amazing attacking talents but the story of their… Read full this story
- Manchester United sent warning by West Ham star
- 10 things we learned in the Champions League this week
- Solskjaer outlines his plan for Manchester United youngsters
- The making of Hull City boss Grant McCann
- Town in seventh Heaven as highly-rated defender joins
- Super Sunday LIVE: Jose Mourinho & Keane on Manchester United
- Europa League may dictate Man Utd's January transfer window
- Premier League referees uncovered
- Will Montemurro’s small squad come back to haunt Arsenal this season?
Three things we learned from Manchester City – West Ham have 267 words, post on soccer.nbcsports.com at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.