PSL 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Babar Azam stroked an unbeaten 77 © PCB Karachi Kings picked up two vital points with a six-wicket win over Peshawar Zalmi, ending their three-match winning streak to climb to the top of the table . After 13 games in the Pakistan Super League this year, 13 teams chasing have won, with the streak unbroken on Wednesday (March 3) thanks to half-centuries from Babar Azam and Mohammad Nabi for the Kings’ third win. It wasn’t smooth sailing though for Kings, who lost Sharjeel Khan off the first ball of the innings in the rather steep chase of 189. Joe Clarke and Colin Ingram couldn’t revive the innings either, with both falling cheaply with Kings reduced to at 43 for 3 in desperate need of a partnership. It’s when Babar and Nabi brought their experience to the fore, joining hands for a 118-run stand that snatched back momentum from Zalmi. The pair took their time initially to settle in, pacing their innings adeptly, only to blow Peshawar away in their match-winning stand. Nabi fell for a 35-ball 67, but Babar remained as calm as ever to finish unbeaten on 77 off… Read full this story
- International Box Office: Korea Comes ‘#Alive’ As Horror Pic Makes A Killing; France Amorous In Return To Cinemas
- Billings vows to learn lessons of 'worst six months of my career'
- Cop is shot dead in California as George Floyd fury sweeps US: Donald Trump puts Army on notice to deploy to streets for first time since 1992 LA riots as 19-year-old Detroit protester fatally shot and Minneapolis erupts for fourth night
- Boris puts Dominic Cummings on his 'last chance' as witness who went to police is HIMSELF accused of breaking lockdown, another admits he MADE UP sighting and Anti-Brexit peer is identified as plotter
- When superheroes went bad: a history
- Wanchalearm Satsaksit: The Thai satirist abducted in broad daylight
Babar, Nabi keep chasing trend alive as Kings return have 307 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at March 11, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.