STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES by Vijay Tagore • Published on Share Tweet Players involved in the India-England series can directly join their IPL bubbles. © BCCI The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has permitted Bubble to Bubble transfers for the forthcoming IPL season . In an elaborate document listing out Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and bio-secure protocols, the BCCI has said players can directly enter a franchise Bubble from their national-team Bubbles. More specifically, the BCCI stated, post the England series, the India and England players can directly enter their IPL Bubbles without having to undergo a quarantine period. In other circumstances, however, everyone – be it a player, owner, franchise management member, commentator, or a match official – must undergo seven days of quarantine. “Players coming directly from the Bubble created for the India vs. England series, may be permitted to join the franchise squad without serving the mandatory quarantine period, provided they satisfy the criteria of moving directly to the franchise team hotel either in the team bus or on a chartered flight (sic),” the BCCI stated in a note seen by Cricbuzz. “If chartered flights are used then all protocols for crew members must be… Read full this story
- BCCI approves 10 teams for 2022 IPL, to back ICC's bid for cricket in Oly, compensation for domestic players
- Christmas bubbles WILL go ahead even if you are in Tier 3 areas, No.10 confirms
- BIG NEWS | BCCI approves two new IPL teams from 2022; Know the details
- BCCI AGM set to approve 10-team IPL but only from 2022 edition
- Suresh Raina likely to return for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2021 as franchise not willing to let him go
- SCA begins preparatory camp ahead of upcoming domestic season
- Escape from the capital! Huge queues as desperate families flee London ahead of Tier 4 misery – as PM's critics mockingly congratulate him for causing the city's 'first evacuation since 1939'
- 'Have yourself a merry LITTLE Christmas': Boris's grim festive warning as he tells people they must decide bubbles by FRIDAY, avoid shops on Boxing Day and delay seeing elderly relatives - amid huge confusion over different rules in four nations
- You CAN see your family over Christmas (but you shouldn't): Ministers say five-day festive bubbles will NOT be cancelled in England but people should 'think carefully before seeing loved ones' - as Sturgeon prepares to 'go her own way'
- BCCI set to pay Rs 850 cr to Kochi Tuskers as compensation
BCCI permits Bubble to Bubble transfers ahead of IPL 2021 have 391 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.