We finally have an answer in another contract saga between the Dallas Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott . The Cowboys announced Monday evening that they agreed to terms on a new deal with Prescott. “The Dallas Cowboys agreed to terms on a new contract with quarterback Dak Prescott on Monday,” the Cowboys said in a statement. “Further information and details will be released at a formal press announcement on Wednesday.” According to a report by ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter, the contract is four years and $160 million with $126 millions guaranteed. The first three years average an annual salary of $42 million. This move by the Cowboys has been a hot topic for quite some time, dating back to as far as last summer. In July of 2020, after months of negotiations, Dallas placed the franchise tag on Prescott for the 2020 season . That paid him a guaranteed $31.409 million for the season and bought both sides more time to reach a new agreement. And early in the 2020 season, it looked like Prescott was playing at a level that would earn him a long-term extension in no time at all. Through the first five games of the 2020… Read full this story
- Importance Of Employment Contracts - Know Their Value
- Understand a Real Estate Contract Without Breaking a Sweat
- Initial Contract For French Property Purchase
- Gold and Silver Trading Futures Contracts
- CCRC Vs Life Care - Which Contract is Right For You?
- Online Contract Jobs
- Loss of Reproductive Organs and the Surrogacy Contract
- First Employment Contracts - A First Time For Everything
- What You Need to Know When Building a New Home
- Contracts and the Roles They Play in Business
Cowboys agree to terms with Dak Prescott on new contract have 265 words, post on 247sports.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.