India completed triumphs in all three formats against England, with a seven-run win in the series-deciding third ODI on Sunday (March 28). Silverwood, in an interaction with the British media on Monday (March 29) before the side headed home, reflected on the long tour with pride and said the English will be stronger when they come back here for the T20 World in the last quarter of the year. “It was a good, competitive game and a good, competitive series throughout. I’m very proud of them, I’m proud of each and every player who has been out here,” Silverwood said in the series-ending presser. “I’m proud of the effort and the attitude that’s been shown towards the game. I think we’ve learned a lot and from that point of view I couldn’t ask any more of them,” he added. “We’ve got valuable experience for the T20 World Cup coming up, and if we look back at the Test series…the lessons they’ve learned, when they come back again they’ll know what to do and have a better game plan.” India vs England: Can’t imagine an Indian side without Rishabh Pant, says Ian Bell India are slated to travel to England for… Read full this story
- England must pick Jofra Archer
- This shop worker from Norfolk has made it to the semi-final of Miss England
- No excuses from Root after England suffer miserable defeat
- No excuses from captain Joe Root as England crash to opening Test defeat to West Indies in Barbados
- Sharma shocked as New Zealand humble India
- Ashley Giles: I am not coming in with an iron rod – we can win the World Cup and Ashes but my role is to support
- Jose Mourinho reveals why Marcus Rashford is his new Man Utd untouchable
- "An absolute warrior"
- QPR 2 Leeds United 1: Transfer targets; starting Jamie Shackleton and FA Cup run can wait until Whites are in the Premier
- Stoke City LIVE! Wolves warning and Nathan Jones pre-Shrewsbury press conference
England garnered valuable experience in India, it will stand them in good stead: Silverwood have 330 words, post on www.mykhel.com at March 30, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.