When the 2021 Super League season kicks off on Friday evening, Ken Davy hopes all the talk is about what is happening on the pitch rather than off it. In the past, that has not always been the case as the behind-the-scenes machinations of rugby league have sometimes been in focus as much as the teams and players battling it out for honours. New Super League interim chairman Davy knows that all too well, having been involved in the sport as chairman of Huddersfield Giants since January 1996 – longer than any of his fellow Super League counterparts. But having now been elected to head up the competition following executive chairman Robert Elstone’s recent departure, he has the desire to usher in a new era of unity which means the sport’s athletes and clubs are at the fore. Davy to replace Elstone as interim Super League chair Ken Davy has been named the interim chair of Super League after Robert Elstone left the role earlier this month. “When it comes down to it, it’s all about the game and the players,” Davy said. “We shouldn’t be talking about men in suits. “We shouldn’t be talking about what is going on… Read full this story
- The Effects of Ibuprofen on Youth Pitching Arms
- Should I Buy Site Build It? A Ken Evoy Review!
- 5 Super Powerful Conversion Techniques That Will Increase Your Profit Overnight
- How You Can Improve Your Self Belief Until You Are Primed For Super Success No Holds Barred!
- Transfer Talk: Juventus to swoop amid Cavani's PSG contract impasse
- Does Arsenal's Win Over Ac Milan Mark The End Of Era?
- 2019-20 NBA Eastern Conference preview capsules
- Fun Indoor Baseball Drills For Kids - A Tip From the Pros For What to Do on a Rainy Day
- 2019-20 NBA Western Conference preview capsules
- A pivotal moment for stamping out racism in soccer
Ken Davy: Super League's new interim chairman wants the focus to be on the pitch have 308 words, post on www.skysports.com at March 25, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.