Three races into the Cup season and yet another change at the top of the NBC Sports NASCAR Power Rankings. This week's top 10 sees four new drivers in this week's rankings, including Miami winner William Byron . Power Rankings after Miami 1. Michael McDowell (Last week: No. 2) — The Daytona 500 champion returns to the No. 1 spot for the second time this season after his sixth-place finish at Miami. McDowell's run gave Front Row Motorsports its first top 10 at a 1.5-mile track in the team's history . McDowell has finished in the top 10 in each of the season's first three races. He had four top 10s last year. "What an incredible run for our Front Row team," McDowell said Sunday. "It's so exciting to be a part of this organization." 2. Kevin Harvick (Last week: No. 4) — Joins McDowell as the only other driver to place in the top 10 in each of the season's first three races. Harvick was fifth at Miami. He has not finished worse than sixth this year. 3. Denny Hamlin (Last week: No. 1) — Speeding penalty before the final restart ruined his chances for a third consecutive top-five… Read full this story
- F1 driver power rankings
- AAF football power rankings: Who says Commanders need Johnny Manziel?
- Grand National 2019 times, odds and favourites for of today's races
- Horse Power: Magna Grecia can the 2,000 Guineas at Newmarket
- How to get a free £10 bet on the Grand National
- You can get a free £10 bet for the Grand National
- Maria Sharapova withdraws from Miami Open after undergoing shoulder surgery
- VeloVelocity claim a clean sweep at Breckland 10-miler
- Cheltenham Festival 2019: live day two tips, best bets and race updates including Queen Mother Champion Chase
- Cheltenham 2019 Day One race-by-race guide: Top tips from our team of experts
NASCAR Power Rankings: Miami race jumbles top 10 have 296 words, post on nascar.nbcsports.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.