Raptors coach Nick Nurse got fined for throwing his mask and cursing at a referee in Toronto's loss to the Jazz on Friday. Tension within the Raptors didn't dissipate during their loss to the Cavaliers on Sunday. Toronto forward Pascal Siakam apparently got into it with Nurse. Shams Charania of The Athletic : The Toronto Raptors fined star forward Pascal Siakam $50,000 for directing heated choice words toward head coach Nick Nurse after Sunday's loss in Cleveland, sources tell The Athletic. The incident occurred while the Raptors were leaving the floor Doug Smith of the Toronto Star: According to Raptors PR chief Jennifer Quinn, any issue between Nick Nurse and Pascal Siakam is “being discussed” and “no decisions have been made” concerning any discipline yet. — Doug Smith: Raptors (@SmithRaps) March 23, 2021 Though it'd be nice to know whether or not the Raptors actually fined Siakam, the bigger takeaway is that Siakam and Nurse had a heated argument that rose to the level a fine was even being considered. Earlier this season, Toronto benched Siakam for a game for leaving the court early in the prior game. Pressure points with the Raptors have only increased since. They had a… Read full this story
- World Cup basketball coaches keep their bags packed
- Celtics’ Carsen Edwards got here thanks to a team effort
- Prep report: Superior nears playoff berth
- Refs taking heat for early performances in NFL
- England coach Trevor Bayliss says his players will never back down after Bangladesh one-day international ends in ugly scenes
- Giants RB Saquon Barkley picks up pace in rehabilitation
- Where in the world are former Syracuse basketball players?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s friend Max Lomas reveals what REALLY happened the night she was found unconscious in the bathtub
- POLITICO Playbook: Bracing for Dorian
- What they’re saying about Raiders releasing Antonio Brown
Report: Pascal Siakam got into heated argument with Raptors coach Nick Nurse have 302 words, post on nba.nbcsports.com at March 23, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.