INDIANAPOLIS – Dunk City, say hello to Max Abmas and soaring Oral Roberts. The fraternity of No. 15 seeds to reach the second week of the NCAA Tournament has its second member. "It's really just mind blowing," forward Kevin Obanor said. "We're grateful. Just happy that we got the win." Abmas and Obanor led the way as Oral Roberts pulled off another surprise Sunday night, reaching the round of 16 with an 81-78 victory over Florida. The Golden Eagles erased an 11-point deficit on the way to their seventh straight victory. Next up for the Summit League Tournament champions, who eliminated No. 2 seed Ohio State in the first round, is a matchup with No. 3 seed Arkansas next weekend. "As I told the guys, we're not going to let somebody put a number in front of our name and tell us that that's our worth, or that's our value," Oral Roberts coach Paul Mills said. "We're not capitulating to anybody here." Obanor scored 28 points and Abmas (pronounced ACE-mus), the regular-season national leading scorer, finished with 26 as the Golden Eagles (18-10) closed the game on a 25-11 run to overcome the 11-point lead Florida held with less than… Read full this story
- Texas Advances To The Sweet 16
- Golf in Florida Part 4
- Tarpon Lodge in Pineland, Florida - Looking Back in Time on Pine Island
- Golf Resorts - 17 Premium Florida Golf Resorts!
- Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Restaurant in Bonita Springs, Florida
- College Football - No 24 Alabama Stuns No 9 Clemson, East Carolina Upsets No 17 Virginia Tech
- 2008 NCAA Title - For Kansas Coach Bill Self The Long Wait Is Over As His Jayhawks Outlast Memphis
- First 2 Rounds in 2008 NCAA Tournament Produce 1 Major Upset in Every 6 Games
- Misunderstanding Jesus
Sweet 16 bound: No. 15 seed Oral Roberts stuns Florida 81-78 have 295 words, post on collegebasketball.nbcsports.com at March 22, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.