The NBA season is into its second half, and we will be here each weekday with the NBC Sports daily roundup Three Things to Know — everything you might have missed in the Association, every key moment from the night before in one place. 1) LaMelo Ball impresses but LeBron James , Lakers get win Like nearly everyone who has watched LaMelo Ball during his rookie season — especially his 20 games as a Hornets' starter where he has averaged 19.8 points and 6.4 assists a game — LeBron James was impressed with the baby Ball brother. "He's damn good to be his age," LeBron said postgame after LaMelo scored 26 on the Lakers Thursday night. "His speed, his quickness, his ability to make shots at all facets, in the paint, floaters, threes — he has the three tiers already. And he's only going to get better, every game is a learning experience for him, he's going to get better as the season goes on and his career goes on." LeBron wasn't the only Laker impressed. So Impressed watching @MELOD1P tonight.. Charlotte got a franchise changer in this kid! — Jared Dudley (@JaredDudley619) March 19, 2021 LeBron and the Lakers… Read full this story
- LaMelo Ball’s 2nd high-school stint is a controversy minefield
- 'The Bachelor' Season 23 Spoilers: Who Got Colton Underwoods’s First Impression Rose? Who Wins?
- Addition of LaMelo Ball raises Spire's profile, amps up scrutiny
- Lonzo Ball Stars in Lakers Win Over Oklahoma City Thunder, Twitter Goes Wild
- LeBron gets 44, passes Wilt in LA's 126-117 win over Blazers
- ‘Pass the damn ball’: Warriors stars get in heated argument
- Marion boys' basketball scores impressive season-opening win over Center Point-Urbana
- 6 stats to know from the Celtics’ 6-game winning streak
- Jim Stingl: 5 things about Packers coach Mike McCarthy getting fired
- Ball family entertains at basketball showcase; 'Ticket' delivers in the clutch
Three things to know: LaMelo Ball impresses but LeBron gets win have 306 words, post on nba.nbcsports.com at March 19, 2021. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.